- Koalas have two thumbs.
- I feel bad for gorillas even though I don’t like them very much.
- Giraffes have the same number of vertabrae (seven) as humans.
- Just because river otters’ tails look like kangaroos’ tails doesn’t mean they’re related, even if you say it loudly.
- Running into your therapist at the zoo is weird, no exceptions.
- “Marsupials” are a subclass of mammals characterized by storing their young in pouches, and “pouches” doesn’t mean “small handbags.”
- If we have children, we are going to build a circular track on the deck where they will take 20 laps to burn off excess energy before being allowed out among other people.